domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

An estresful experience

Last week I had a very tired work to do about roman law and it was very difficult to write about. I will talk about my tuesday that wasn't like always, this time I woke up like ever, but I went to college a little bit early, I remember that I slept a little bit late too, but that is not your problem. This tuesday I was working early and I only stoped for lunch. After lunch I went to english lessons, after the lessons I went to work again. To hours later I went to another lesson about economy of development. I finished this class and I thought that I would go to my house to sleep but it wasn't so. I went to my classmate house to finish the work. I came to my house at 1 a.m. That was the tired day of my week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario